The Parish Council meets on the first Tuesday of each month except August. The meetings take place at the Millfields Pavilion and start at 7.30pm. The public are welcome to attend the meetings but are not able to speak. The agenda will normally be posted 3/4 days before the meeting on this site and on various noticeboards around the village.
The next meeting date is 6th March 2001.
Parish of Holywell-cum-Needingworth
NOTICE OF MEETING OF PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT –
A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held at MILLFIELDS PAVILION, MILL WAY, NEEDINGWORTH on TUESDAY the SIXTH day of MARCH 2001 at 7.30pm in the evening
The meeting will be open to the public unless the Council otherwise direct.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 6th February 2001.
- To receive reports from the District Councillor and County Councillor.
- To receive a report from the police and discuss policing matters relating to the parish.
- a. To consider the following planning applications:-
- 00/00905 – Amended plans – rear of 23 Townsend Road, Needingworth.
- 01/00375/FUL – Extension to dwelling: 8A Church Street, Needingworth.
- 01/00325/FUL – Retention of boundary wall: 3 The Furlongs, Needingworth.
- 01/00242/S73 – Variation of time limit condition on permission 98/0562 : Land Adj Fielding, Back Lane, Holywell.
- Extension to dwelling : 88 Ashton Close, Needingworth.
- To receive details of planning applications approved.
Erection of a dwelling: land adj 10 Meeting Lane, Needingworth.
Extensions and alterations to dwelling and annexe: Victoria House, Bluntisham Road, Needingworth.
- Receive a letter from Huntingdonshire Local Plan Inquiry.
- Clerks Report.
7. To consider establishing a committee to deal with Consultation documents.
- To consider response to the Consultation on the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Structure Plan Review.
- To consider request for a grant of £500 for the St John the Baptist Restoration Project.
- To receive the audit report for the year ending 31st March 2000.
- To consider a response to consultation on Cambridgeshire Draft Bus Strategy.
- To consider a response to the Periodic Electoral Review of Huntingdonshire.
- Consider a response to the Draft Model Code of Conduct Consultation Paper.
- Nite Café – Receive a letter from Community Education.
- To consider a quote for cutting The Front.
- a. Consider recommendation of Recreation Grounds Committee to continue funding of maintenance of cricket wicket for 2001/2002.
- Agree costs to fertiliser Millfields.
- Consider purchase of a trailer to transport ride-on- mowers.
- Adopt minutes of Recreation Grounds Committee held on 27th February 2001.
- Correspondence: –
Cambridgeshire County Council – Budget Facts Card.
18. Foot and Mouth Outbreak – Review action so far and possible future action required.
- To agree payments in the list circulated.
20. Items for Report only.